|What a party pooper!|
This article may contain spoilers that threaten to ruin elements of the story!
|Foxy's mugshot in the character selection screen.|
|Game||Five Nights at Freddy's|
|Voice Actor||Christopher McCullough|
Foxy, fully known as Foxy the Pirate, is a damaged fox animatronic which was once part of Freddy Fazbear's band, but was later decomissioned. He is one of the selectable characters in Ultimate Custom Night.
He will gradually leave Pirate's Cove if you don't check on him regularly. Once he is out, he will enter your office piece by piece.
Foxy shares Pirate's Cove with Bonnie. Unlike the latter, when viewed by the camera, he will be slowed down, preventing him from sprinting into the player's office. If Foxy succeeds in getting out of Pirate's Cove, he will toss in his parts (head, arms, torso and legs) in the office, slowly building himself while the player flickers the monitor. Once Foxy has finished building himself, he will proceed to attack the player, ending the night.
In order to tell who's currently active in Pirate's Cove, the player must look at a little figurine which is on the office desk, which changes frequently. If the figurine is that of Bonnie, the player should avoid looking at Pirate's Cove, however, if it is Foxy's figurine, the player should regularly check the camera, so as to slow down his progress.
|“||Yar-har-har-har! Never underestimate the cunning of a pirate! Or a fox, for that matter.||”|
|“||I can't run like I used to, but I can pull myself apart just fine!||”|
|“||Arr, so much more spacious in here! I may stay a while.||”|
|“||Yargh, I came for ye booty! That... be treasure, y'know.||”|
|“||Argh! Ya never stood a chance!||”|
- On April 1st, Scott Cawthon supposedly added Foxy's mechanic (along with Nightmare Freddy and Phone Guy). However, the mechanic turned out to be an April Fool's joke, referencing the common theory of Foxy being a good guy back in the first game. Somewhat ironically, this joke mechanic would later be modified and reused for Rockstar Foxy.
- The mechanic reads: He will run into your office when things are looking dire and offer to help you. You can choose one of three ways for him to assist: He can block one door, clear the vents, or add 1% more power to your meter.
- Foxy was the final animatronic to be programmed in the UCN Roster at 100%.
- He is the only animatronic from the original game to possess voice acting.
- Bonnie doesn't jumpscare the player, Chica strangely has no death quotes and Freddy plays his signature tune after his jumpscare.
- Scott described his character as having a "thick Pirate's accent and a lot of personality and power. He sounds gravely and old, like an aged and weary soul but still full of fire and vinegar".
|Five Nights at Freddy's||Freddy Fazbear • Bonnie • Chica • Foxy • Phone Guy|
|Five Nights at Freddy's 2||Toy Freddy • Toy Bonnie • Toy Chica • Mangle • Balloon Boy (BB) |
Jay Jay (JJ) • Withered Chica • Withered Bonnie • Marionette
Golden Freddy • RWQFSFASXC
|Five Nights at Freddy's 3||Springtrap • Phantom Mangle • Phantom Freddy • Phantom BB|
|Five Nights at Freddy's 4||Nightmare Freddy • Nightmare Bonnie • Nightmare Fredbear |
Nightmare • Jack-O-Chica • Nightmare Mangle
Nightmarionne • Nightmare BB • Nightmare Chica • Plushtrap
|FNaF World||Old Man Consequences • Dee Dee|
|Sister Location||Circus Baby • Ballora • Funtime Foxy • Ennard • Minireenas |
Bonnet • Lolbit
|Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Sim.||Trash and the Gang • Helpy • Happy Frog • Mr. Hippo |
Pigpatch • Nedd Bear • Orville Elephant • Rockstar Freddy
Rockstar Bonnie • Rockstar Chica • Rockstar Foxy • Music Man
El Chip • Funtime Chica • Molten Freddy • Scrap Baby
Afton • Lefty